Omaha, NE – Today, the Omaha World-Herald Editorial Board endorsed Senator Kate Bolz for Congress in Nebraska’s First Congressional District.
Key points from their endorsement of Senator Bolz:
- “In Nebraska’s 1st U.S. House District, this year’s election provides an important opportunity to advance one of the State Legislature’s most capable & dynamic members to service in Congress. That candidate is State Sen. Kate Bolz.”
- “In an era marked by partisan warring and suspicion, Bolz, a Democrat, has rejected such low-road politics. At the Legislature, she focuses on policy, not personalities. She negotiates in a constructive spirit with colleagues regardless of party or philosophy.”
- “Bolz is a legislative workhorse, not a show horse.”
- “When a Nebraskan as talented and level-headed as Kate Bolz is available to take up the reins and provide a new voice and new energy in service to the district, it’s a welcome opportunity to be seized.”
- “Residents in the 1st District can have confidence in Bolz’s judgment and practical mindset, whether it’s seeking workable approaches to the health coverage issue or ensuring export predictability for Nebraska’s agricultural producers.”